Add in the shredded chicken and toss until everything in the pan is evenly coated and warmed through. Pour the chicken mixture into a large serving bowl. Divide the mixture evenly between tortillas, top with a drizzle of sour cream, and serve.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos using 34 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos :
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Make ready 6 of Chicken Breasts [1" cubed].
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Brine.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Salt.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Chicken Dust [to taste – equal parts].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Make ready of ● For The Vegetables & Herbs.
- Get 1 of LG Viadalia Onion [julienned].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Diced Green Onions.
- Take 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded – julienned].
- Prepare 3 of LG Jalapeno Peppers deseeded – julienned].
- Take 1 Bag of Multi Colored Sweet Baby Bell Peppers [julienned].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves].
- Get 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of ● For The Sides/Options/Garnishes [as needed].
- Prepare 1 Package of 6" Warm Flour Tortillas.
- Make ready of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Red Or Green Salsas.
- Get of Picante Sauce.
- Make ready Leaves of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Lime Wedges.
- Make ready of Sour Cream.
Sprinkle with seasoning mix; drizzle with oil. Stir until combined and pieces are coated. Here is our cinco de mayo food list. My culinary students sure do and they make them every chance they get!
Instructions to make Mike's Chunky Chicken Fajita Style Soft Tacos :
- Rinse and cube chicken breasts. Create brine mixture and brine chicken for 2 hours minimum. Add water and ice as needed to cover chicken..
- Chop, mince or julienne all herbs and vegetables..
- Sauté vegetables in a small amount of garlic olive oil for 5 minutes. Or, until slightly translucent. You'll want some crisp on your veggies..
- Garlic, chicken and chives frying in a small amount of garlic olive oil and a dash of Silver Tequila pictured. Lightly dust chicken with cayenne, garlic and onion powder, black pepper and cumin mixture..
- Sautéd vegetables to the left – chicken to the right..
- Serve hot with Sides/Options/Garnishes listed above with an ice cold Mexican beer. Enjoy!.
Use a whisk to combine before adding the jalapeño slices and the chicken breast. In small bowl, mix lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin and salt. Seal bag; shake to coat chicken evenly. Set remaining lime juice mixture aside until serving time. Featuring Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos, Spicy Chicken Tacos, Chicken Fajita Tacos and Pineapple Paprika Chicken Tacos 'Fajita' is a variation of the Spanish word Faja, which means belt or girdle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's chunky chicken fajita style soft tacos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.