Perfect for a lite dinner or a side. Boiled asparagus and soft-boiled eggs come together for an easy salad, topped with a sweet and spicy ground pepper. Perfect for a lite dinner or a side.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad :
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen sweet corn.
- Take 200 g of asparagus spears.
- Take 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 25 g of fresh coriander.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get of For the dressing :.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
Toss grilled asparagus with lemon, basil, parmesan, and hard boiled eggs for a quick and satisfying spring dinner. So it was with this asparagus salad, which I put together after coming across some gorgeous white and green asparagus at my local bodega. This fresh corn salad features all my summer favorites: grilled sweet corn, juicy peaches, and lots Crisp, juicy sweet corn is front and center, playing perfectly off a tangy dressing and bitter greens. This summery bean salad is incredibly versatile.
Instructions to make Asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad :
- Halve the cherry tomatoes. Stone, peel and slice the avocado..
- Boiled the asparagus for about 3 minutes. Let it cool and put a side. And do the same with the frozen sweet corn..
- Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander..
- Boiled the eggs for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon. Run under cold tap water to cool slightly, 30 to 60 seconds..
- To make dressing : whisk together the lime juice, mustard and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- To serve : assemble sweet corn, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, fresh coriander and avocado. Place the egg on top and drizzle the dressing..
Dress it up with a soft-boiled egg or chickpeas to.. Boiled Egg Avocado Recipes on Yummly Avocado Toast With Tomato And Hard Boiled Egg, Hard Hard Boiled Egg Chocolate Chip CookiesCookies and Cups. chocolate chips, salt, vanilla Veggie and Hard Boiled Egg Pasta Salad! Our Table for Seven. fresh parsley, small onion, pepper. Asparagus and eggs are a match made in heaven, but not just for breakfast, it's great for lunch too!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food asparagus, sweet corn, avocado and soft boiled egg salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.