Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mae's baked penne. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mae's Baked Penne is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mae's Baked Penne is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mae's baked penne using 13 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mae's Baked Penne :
- Get of Pasta and Cheese.
- Make ready 10 oz of penne.
- Get 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 2 cup of mozzerella cheese, grated & divided.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each dried basil, parsley, garlic powder.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage, cooked and drained.
- Take 1 can of –15 ounce crushed tomatoes.
- Get 2 can of –8 ounce each tomato sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of each fresh basil and parsley, snipped into bits.
- Take 2 of or 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped.
Instructions to make Mae's Baked Penne :
- Cook pasta till almost done. Drain and set aside..
- Mix eggs, ricotta, 1 cup of the mozzarella, the parmesan, and the herbs in a large bowl..
- Mix pasta into cheese mixture..
- FOR THE SAUCE—.
- Pour crushed tomatoes, and tomato sauce into large sauce pan.
- Cook until thickened a little, about 10 minutes.
- Add cooked sausage.
- Add fresh herbs and garlic, cook an additional 10 minutes.
- In a 10 by 13 inch baking pan pour 1/2 cup of sauce..
- Add half of the pasta and cheese mixture..
- Top with half of remaining sauce.
- Repeat with remaining pasta and top with remaining sauce..
- Top with final cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly on top..
- NOTES: a 24 ounce jar of your favorite pasta sauce can be substitute for my sauce.
- Also may be cooked in Microwave oven in microwave proof dish on 80% for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve and Enjoy.
- Goes great with https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336067-midnite-snak-2-easy-garlic-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340159-spicy-italian-soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mae's baked penne recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.