The traditional British sausage roll is so quick and easy to make, plus it is the perfect snack or party food and can be served hot or cold. Sausage rolls are a staple of both British and Irish food. Sausage rolls are classic pub food for a reason.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sausage rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sausage rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sausage rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sausage rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage rolls :
- Get of plain flour.
- Take of butter diced.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of sausage meat.
- Prepare of egg or milk to brush.
These flaky pastries stuffed with spiced sausage bake up golden brown and are delicious. Roll out purchased puff pastry dough or make your own and. Sausage rolls make a great picnic or buffet snack and are delicious either hot or cold. Wrap pork mince in buttery pastry for little parcels of perfection.
Instructions to make Sausage rolls :
- You can use ready made pastry if you would like..
- In a bowl add the flour, dice the butter into small cubes and add to the flour. Rub together until it goes like breadcrumbs. Then add the salt..
- If it's crumbling then add 2 tsp water and add more If you need to. When it's like a dough, roll into a ball and put in clingfilm and put in the fridge for an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 190⁰/GM6. Put some baking paper on a big tray, or 2 little trays..
- Put a little bit of plain flour onto the side and roll out the pastry until it's not too thick but not too thin. Make sure it is in a square shape..
- Put the sausage meat towards the bottom of the pastry but not too close to the bottom. Do a sausage shape all the way along the pastry and then fold it over and keep going until you have none left. Score the top and brush the milk or egg on the top and cut into the sizes you want. Cook until golden brown..
See more ideas about Sausage rolls, Recipes, Sausage. · Vegetarian sausage rolls never tasted so good! Spinach, chickpea and sweet potato make a wonderful combination in these tasty pastry rolls. Can anyone resist a sausage roll? No, not those cold, greasy supermarket sausage rolls. a real homemade sausage roll that's warm and buttery and has a quality filling. Sausage Rolls are a must-have for potlucks, Game Day parties, and holiday gatherings.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sausage rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.