Melt butter in baking pan in oven and place chicken skin side down in melted butter. Turn chicken and cover with barbecue sauce. Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, barbecue buttered chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Barbecue Buttered Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Barbecue Buttered Chicken is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have barbecue buttered chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Barbecue Buttered Chicken :
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Make ready 2 kg of chicken legs or thigh.
- Make ready of Sea salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 75 grams of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 25 ml of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 2-4 of dried chili's, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
Removing the skin from your chicken will yield what you likely think of when you think of grilled BBQ chicken: a chicken piece coated in layers of BBQ sauce. Because this grilled barbecue chicken recipe involves a dry rub & the chicken skin gets perfectly crisp on the grill, I also like making some pieces with the skin still on. Place eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix cracker crumbs with garlic salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Barbecue Buttered Chicken :
- Prepare your chicken, then in a large bowl add the marinade and mix well. Leave it overnight to absorb the flavours..
- When it's time to cook prepare the bbq..
- In a heat proof dish add all the sauce ingredients and place on the bbq grill when the flames have gone down. Every now and then stir it..
- Add the chicken to the grill and cook for 30-45 minutes or until it is thoroughly cooked through..
- Every now and then drizzle or brush some butter sauce on each chicken piece. In the last 5 minutes of cooking do drizzle some butter sauce over the pieces. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the cooked chicken once it has been transferred to the plate..
- Remove when cooked and serve with a salad of your choice..
Dip chicken in the eggs, then dredge in the crumb mixture to coat. In a small saucepan over medium heat, stir together the water, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt, mustard powder, and chili powder. Grill the chicken in the oven or stove top. In between you will have to flip to the undone side.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food barbecue buttered chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.