These muffins are fluffy and I snapped some new photos of my favorite pumpkin muffin recipe as I satisfied my pumpkin craving. These pumpkin muffins are perfect for chilly fall mornings. These warm & cozy gluten-free Maple Pecan PUMPKIN MUFFINS are packed with all the best fall flavors!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, gluten free maple pecan pumpkin muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook gluten free maple pecan pumpkin muffins using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins :
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Make ready 1 cup of pumpkin purée (I couldn’t get any purée, so bought a couple of butternut squashes baked them, then puréed them).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp maple syrup.
- Get 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp coconut sugar.
- Prepare 1 of flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water, whisk together, set for 15 minutes).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- Take 2 cups of gluten free oat flour.
- Get 1/2 of almond meal.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get of Add-in ingredients:.
- Take 3/4 cup of chopped pecans.
- Get of Toppings:.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- Get 1 tsp of maple syrup.
Deliciously moist, topped with glazed pecans and bursting with pumpkin spice YUM! 😋. Begin with the streusel topping: Combine the flour, butter, demerara sugar, chopped pecans and cinnamon in a small bowl. I even made it with Gluten free flour and less then a can of pumpkin and it was still very moist and delicious!. Pumpkin Muffins, or Paleo Pumpkin Spice Muffins, these gluten-free pumpkin muffins are loaded with pumpkin and chocolate chips and they will rock your How to make paleo pumpkin muffins.
Instructions to make Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins :
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in a standard, 12-muffin pan. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, spice and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold in the last bit of flour. Fold in ¾ cup pecans..
- Using a large scoop, scoop and drop batter evenly into the muffin pan. I like using this ice cream scoop to create a beautiful round top. If needed, use a rubber spatula to smooth batter into an even layer with a domed top. Note: batter will bake up very close to how it looks raw..
- In a small bowl, add Topping ingredients: 1/4 cup pecans and 1 teaspoon maple syrup. Stir and fold until pecans are well-coated in maple syrup. Evenly sprinkle maple pecans over muffins. Gently press into muffin tops. Bake for 18-25 minutes. Mine took 20 minutes..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 1 hour, or until completely cool. Enjoy!.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, salt, and baking soda. Add in coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs. This healthy pumpkin muffins recipe is naturally gluten-free, sweetened with maple syrup, quick and easy Nuts or seeds: Such as pepitas, pecans, sunflower seeds, walnuts, etc. You can either sprinkle them on These healthy pumpkin muffins are naturally gluten-free, sweetened with maple syrup. These Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Muffins are seriously moist, warmly spiced, and perfectly dense.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gluten free maple pecan pumpkin muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.