All of the elements are snugly wrapped in a tortilla, keeping everything warmer. Heat the canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. There's no ONE right way to make a breakfast burrito.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, breakfast burrito. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast Burrito is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Breakfast Burrito is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast burrito using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Burrito :
- Prepare 1 of Mission soft tortillas (large).
- Make ready 1 of ration of bacon or half of a chorizo sausage.
- Make ready 1 of potato.
- Get of butter.
- Take 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/4 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of red onion.
- Take to taste of feta cheese.
- Get to taste of cilantro.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get to taste of Frank's hot sauce.
This sausage breakfast burrito recipe calls for shredded Mexican cheese, but you can easily substitute other types of shredded cheese if you choose, like cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. To add more flavor to your scrambled eggs, drizzle some hot sauce, to taste, over scrambled eggs when assembling burritos. My husband and I try to eat healthy, but finding new meals for breakfast is a challenge. By adding tomatoes, spinach and garlic to traditional eggs and egg whites, we can have a dish that is both light and satisfying.—Wendy G.
Steps to make Breakfast Burrito :
- Dice the sausage or bacon in a pan and fry.
- Remove sausage or bacon from frying pan and place in tortilla.
- Shred potato into frying pan with bacon or sausage grease.
- Once the potato is brown add to tortilla.
- Add butter into frying pan and then scrabble egg and then add to tortilla.
- Dice all vegetables and then add to tortilla.
- Add feta cheese, cilantro and salt and pepper to tortilla.
- Add Frank's hot sauce to tortilla.
- Wrap tortilla and place in sandwich press until brown.
Filled with spicy sausage, smoky scrambled eggs, cheese, and a bright, fresh avocado-tomato salsa, these breakfast burritos are not only easy to make but also delicious any time of day. We especially love them for "brinner." Heads up: the avocado-tomato salsa is spicy. First have on hand one completed recipe of "Basic Breakfast Potatoes" (also available here at Tasty Kitchen). Then brown a pound of your favorite kind of breakfast sausage. These healthy breakfast burrito recipes are loaded with vegetables, lean proteins, and wrapped up in a tortilla for on-the-go eating.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast burrito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.