Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keto friendly jalapeño poppers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have keto friendly jalapeño poppers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers :
- Make ready 6 of large jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley,.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped green onion,.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 3-4 tablespoons of crumbled feta cheese,.
Steps to make Keto Friendly Jalapeño Poppers :
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. wash, Clean and cut the peppers lengthwise,prepare cheese mixture,combine the cream cheese,feta cheese, ¼ cup chopped parsley and green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Stir to combine..
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each of the peppers with cheddar cheese,bake 15 mints..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food keto friendly jalapeño poppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.