Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, almond milk muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Almond Milk Muffins is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Almond Milk Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have almond milk muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Milk Muffins :
- Make ready 75 grams of ● Cake flour.
- Get 15 grams of ● Almond flour.
- Take 10 grams of ● Skimmed milk powder.
- Get 3 grams of ● Baking powder.
- Make ready 60 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 of Egg.
- Get 15 grams of Heavy cream.
- Make ready 30 grams of Milk.
- Make ready 1 of Vanilla extract.
Steps to make Almond Milk Muffins :
- Sift the ingredients marked ● together. Whisk the margarine and when it turns fluffy, add the sugar. Then whip until it turns into a pale and soft cream..
- Pour in the beaten egg little by little into the margarine mixture and whip well with each addition. Add the vanilla or almond essence..
- Next, add heavy cream and milk in this order. Combine well..
- Finally add the sifted ● ingredients and fold in the mixture with a rubber spatula until the powder disappears. This batter will have a liquid consistency..
- Transfer the batter into cupcake cups up to 70% full. Add your favourite toppings. You don't need it if you prefer..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 23 minutes. Adjust the baking time according to your oven..
- Bake until nicely golden brown. This picture is without toppings..
- It is crispy and soft just after baking. Then after a day, the almond flour and heavy cream make the muffins so moist..
- The muffins in this picture has roasted almond, sliced almond and pumpkin seeds on top..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food almond milk muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.