Reduce the heat until the soup is bubbling gently, then stir in the cream and mustard. Try this German Käsesuppe or leek cheese soup recipe. With sauteed ground meat and blue cheese.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheesy leek soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Leek Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cheesy Leek Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy leek soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Leek Soup :
- Get 3 of leeks.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Take 2 sticks of celery.
- Get 900 ml of chicken stock.
- Make ready 250 g of cheese spread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
It is so simple yet so deliciously creamy and hearty! Learn how to make this wonderfully warming cheesy leek soup with our video tutorial. Leek soup (Welsh: cawl cennin) is a soup based on potatoes, leeks, broth (usually chicken), and heavy cream. Other ingredients used may be salt, pepper, and various spices.
Instructions to make Cheesy Leek Soup :
- Remove the outer leaves then wash and trim the tops of the leeks. Cut the leeks in half lengthwise and then chop them in to half inch pieces..
- Wash, trim and chop two sticks of celery..
- Peel and roughly chop two onions..
- In a large pan melt a tablespoon of butter over a medium high heat and add all the vegetables. Fry for ten minutes, stirring regularly..
- Add 900ml of chicken stock (vegetable works fine too), cover the pot and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes..
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the cheese spread (I used SERIOUSLY Spreadable). Grated cheddar cheese can also be used here but the resulting soup is less creamy and has a slightly grainier texture..
- Blend the soup until the vegetables are pureed and the cheese is fully melted and incorporated. Season the soul to taste with salt and pepper..
- Goes wonderfully with homemade sourdough bread and butter!.
Try this German Käsesuppe or leek cheese soup recipe. With sauteed ground meat and blue cheese. It is so simple yet so deliciously creamy and hearty! Creamy and cheesy Leek and Potato Soup. This is a simple cozy recipe that's perfect for the cold winter months.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cheesy leek soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.