Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chili soy sauce steamed fish. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chili soy sauce steamed fish using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish :
- Get 1 kg of Cream Dory.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1/3 of bok choy, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take Pinch of Salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish :
- Cut the fish fillet into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper..
- Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the fillet in there..
- Add the bok choy on top of the fish..
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done..
- Mix the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar on a small pan and bring it to boil..
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top. Ready to serve. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chili soy sauce steamed fish recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.