Egg Paratha roll recipe oe Egg wrap with video: Delicious roll or wrap made with tortilla,paratha or chapati. I often make this paratha roll for my kids lunch box or breakfast. Roll it to a round even layer.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, paratha egg roll. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Paratha Egg Roll is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Paratha Egg Roll is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook paratha egg roll using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Paratha Egg Roll :
- Prepare of egss.
- Make ready of Mixed peppers.
- Make ready of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare of onion.
- Get of green chilli.
- Get of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of turmeric & chilli powder.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Any flour to make Paratha (flatbread).
Quick and yummy Chicken egg paratha roll recipe for you. Make it, share it and enjoy it #HappyCookingToyou. Egg+potato salad roll asmr (no talking eating sounds) mukbang eating show *egg roll mukbang fastfood. Egg paratha or egg roll is an easy, quick breakfast.
Steps to make Paratha Egg Roll :
- Cut all the peppers and cabbage. Take a bowl and pour all the peppers. Add onion, chilli, coriander, eggs, turmeric & chilli powder..
- Mix them well and at the end add the cabbage. Then in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the eggs..
- Now make the dough to make Paratha. I have given recipe how to make dough in my previous recipe..
- Add butter or ghee to fry Paratha. Now cut the egg in half and put it on the Paratha. Roll them nicely. Then cut to make half. Or adults can have the full one Paratha. It’s really good for kids. Specially when they don’t want to eat vegetables..
While growing up, I used to call it as egg roll, and amma used to packet it for lunch, she used to add chicken bits and cheese sometimes. Add ¼ of vegetable filling per kati roll. Kolkata Egg Roll is one of the most loved Kolkata street foods. Delicious flaky flat bread, covered When you are ready to prepare the egg roll, just thaw the frozen paratha. Prepare the filling and fry it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food paratha egg roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.