Check out our best fish curry recipes, from Indian fish curry to Thai green fish curry. Looking for fish curry recipe ideas? Try one of our impressive fish curries, from hake curry with pineapple to a.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, fish curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fish Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have fish curry using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Curry :
- Take 1 cup of Olive Oil Or Refined Oil.
- Make ready 2 of medium Onion Slices.
- Make ready 3 of medium Chopped Tomatoes.
- Make ready of Green Coriander Leaves (Garnishing).
- Get of Marination for fish.
- Take 500 grams of Fish.
- Make ready 4-5 of Crushed Green Chilies.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger & Garlic Paste.
- Take 4 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Fenugreek Leaves (kasoori methi leaves).
- Take 1 tbsp of Red Chili Powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Crushed Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chaat masala.
Fish curry makes for a fresh-tasting, low-fat dinner. Try using sustainable fish such as mackerel, coley and tilapia. Fish curry may refer to: Malabar matthi curry, an Indian dish. Fish head curry, a Singaporean dish where the head of an Ikan Merah (red snapper, literally "Red fish") is used.
Steps to make Fish Curry :
- Take a large mixing bowl and add all marination spices into fish Marinate fish for 15 minutes Take a pan and add a cup of cooking oil and heat it Add onions and cook it until then its change the color Add chopped tomatoes and a cup of water and cook for 5 minutes After 5 minutes, mash the onion and tomatoes together.
- Now, add marinated fish into the mixture of onion tomatoes Add half cup of water and cover & cook for 15 minutes on the low flame of the stove After 15 minutes, add green coriander and dish out.
- Enjoy with your family and eat with Rice and chapattis.
Machher Jhol (also called "Machher Ghonta") a traditional Bengali and Oriya fish curry. Mas riha, a Maldivian fish curry. Fish curry is a popular Indian dish that features a combination of spicy, sweet, and savory flavors. You can make a quick and easy fish curry using a pre-made curry paste, or use a food processor to. Find fish curry stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fish curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.