The sprouted brown rice puffs coated with chocolate are very satisfying with a crisp texture! Three flavors are available, with ingredients such as dried fruits, nuts, and Taste Amazake & Dry Banana – sprouted brown rice puffs and dry nana are coated with sweet chocolate flavored white chocolate. Explore Cuisine – Brown Rice Pad Thai. recommerce.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate mousse with brown rice amazake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Mousse with Brown Rice Amazake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Mousse with Brown Rice Amazake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate mousse with brown rice amazake using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mousse with Brown Rice Amazake :
- Prepare of ☆Brown rice amazake.
- Get of ☆Sliced almonds.
- Prepare of ☆Shredded coconut.
- Get of ☆Soy milk (additive-free and unsweetened).
- Make ready of ◎kudzu powder.
- Get of ◎Powdered kanten.
- Take of ◎Beet sugar.
- Get of ★Canola oil.
- Make ready of ★Cocoa powder.
- Take of Natural vanilla essence.
- Make ready of Rum or other liquor.
- Make ready of Cocoa powder (for decoration).
- Get of Nuts (for decoration).
Put the rice into a container that is larger than the amount you have so you can work with it. It took a while to get it, but it's normal since it came from Japan. I made amazake with it and it's sooo good! For dessert: dark chocolate mousse with a sprinkling of chopped hazelnuts.
Steps to make Chocolate Mousse with Brown Rice Amazake :
- Put all of the ingredients marked with ☆ except for the soy milk in a food processor. Blend the mixture, whilst adding the soy milk a little at a time until smooth..
- Once smooth, transfer the mixture to a saucepan, add the ingredients marked with ◎ and set on a low-medium heat..
- Once the mixture has been brought to a boil, reduce the heat to low and stir until the kanten has completely dissolved. This should take about 2 minutes. Once dissolved, turn off the heat and cool the mixture..
- Combine the ingredients marked with ★ in a bowl and whisk together. Add the cooled mixture from Step 3 and mix together..
- Add flavour with a few drops of vanilla essence and liquor and transfer to serving dishes..
- Decorate with cocoa powder and nuts and leave to chill and set in the fridge to finish..
- I made mine in cocottes; then decorated them with walnuts. Fruit on top would also look nice, too..
Are you licking your lips yet? In Japan Amazake, translated as "sweet sake", is normally consumed as a drink where it is diluted with hot water, sieved and drunk as a comforting winter warmer. Chocolate mousse is the decidedly decadent, old-school dessert you've been overlooking for far too long. And honestly, I get it: Classic chocolate This chocolate mousse is the fastest, fanciest dessert I know, and the results are so creamy, rich, and perfectly sweet that we're willing to call it the only. Mung bean thick noodles cooked in a flavourful herbal broth.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chocolate mousse with brown rice amazake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.