When it comes to keeping to traditional Chinese cooking, you have to try this Chinese chicken and sweetcorn soup. It is made up of very few ingredients such. Make a stock from roast dinner leftovers to create this chicken and sweetcorn soup.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken and sweetcorn soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken and sweetcorn soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup :
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- Take 1 litre of chicken stock.
- Take 2 of x 300gm creamed corn.
- Prepare 400 gm of chicken thigh fillets cut into 1-2 cm wide strips.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Take 1 Tbs of Chinese cooking wine or rice wine.
- Get 3 of green shallots sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cornflour.
- Get 50 ml of cold water.
- Take 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
The bone broth adds important minerals and it's low in fat and calories. Warm up with a cosy bowl of broth with this Asian-inspired chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. Find more Chinese recipes and soup recipes at Tesco Real Food. And the chicken and sweetcorn soup is also super easy to make.
Steps to make Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup :
- Melt butter or oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the stock, creamed corn, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, and half the shallots. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes or until the chicken is very tender and you're happy with the consistency. Stir occasionally..
- While the soup is cooking, crack eggs into a small glass bowl and beat with a fork until combined. reserve..
- In another small bowl combine the water and cornflour until smooth..
- When chicken has cooked through add cornflour liquid to the soup, stir for 5 mins..
- Add whisked egg by drizzling into soup slowly and stirring if you can..
- Turn heat off, let it stand for 3 mins..
And it's an easy recipe to pack up and keep for a few days so you can save yourself a bit of cooking during the week. Sweet corn chicken soup is a classic soup among Indo Chinese recipes. An easy soup recipe made with cream style corn and shredded chicken is very flavorful. The soup has a sweet-salty flavor where shredded chicken is simmered in a sesame oil toasted chicken broth and cream style corn. This quick chicken and sweetcorn soup is a perfect way to use up scraps of chicken leftover from a roast.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken and sweetcorn soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.