Learn this Firm Tofu Recipe – Stir Fry Tofu with Beans Sprouts as a vegetable dish accompanying your dinner. Mung Bean Sprouts are crunchy and tasty, while. Plain congee – Mung bean sprout stir-fry is great with plain congee (or kao tom in Thai).
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tofu with bean sprouts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tofu with bean sprouts is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Tofu with bean sprouts is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tofu with bean sprouts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu with bean sprouts :
- Take 1 pack of white tofu (500g).
- Get 250 g of bean sprouts.
- Get 2 of red chilli.
- Get 8 cloves of shallot.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Oil to sauté.
When we have plain congee, we don't ever have it with one side dish. Add the bean sprouts by the handful, shaking them dry, so no excess water hits the pan. Return the pan-fried tofu to the mix, then season with the salt. Mung bean sprouts—tender, freshly sprouted mung beans, which are commonly cultivated in Asian countries—are another common ingredient in the cuisine of this part of the world.
Instructions to make Tofu with bean sprouts :
- Dice cut the tofu, you can either cook it as it is or fry it first before cooking to give a firm texture.
- Slice the tomato, red chilli and shallot, chop the garlic.
- Add 3 tbs of oil to the pan and place it on a stove with medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic until it changes colour, add the shallot, tomato and red chilli.
- When the tomato becomes soft, add the tofu and add little bit of water to let the tofu fully cooked.
- Last, add the bean sprouts and cover the pan, the steam will make the cooking process faster.
- After 2 minutes, remove it from the heat and serve it..
Tofu and mung bean sprouts are among my favorite ingredients. I find that both are very easy to cook—and both are. Spicy tofu dish made with crunch bean sprouts. Add the bean sprouts and sprinkle the rest of the sauce on top. Spoon tofu over rice and top with charred and raw bean sprouts, scallions, peanuts, and mint.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tofu with bean sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.