This Honey Cashew Tofu. ✓ is a great way to enjoy tofu. ✓ makes a great weeknight meal. You may also garnish with sesame seeds. Serve Honey Cashew Tofu with brown rice or noodles of choice!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tofu, cashew & potato curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tofu, cashew & potato curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry :
- Get 2 of Onions *finely chopped.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Oil.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *finely chopped OR grated.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Curry Powder of your choice.
- Make ready 2 of large Potatoes *peeled, diced.
- Get 2 cups of Stock of your choice *Chicken, Beef OR Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 can (400 g) of Diced Tomatoes.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare 250-300 g of Firm Tofu *coarsely crumbled.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of raw Cashews *finely ground.
- Prepare 4 of servings Freshly Cooked Rice *This time I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’.
- Make ready of Coriander *optional.
This Cashew Tofu Stir Fry is simple to make a great vegan meal prep recipe! Serve it over rice You know how much I love a good tofu stir fry so I wanted to make a cashew stir fry version of it and it's. Vegan Cashew Delight Recipe with Tofu and Veggies. I love quick meals and this one is easy and quick to put together.
Steps to make Tofu, Cashew & Potato Curry :
- Heat Oil in a wok or a deep frying pan over medium heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Ginger until caramelised or nicely browned..
- Add Curry Powder and Potato, and cook for a few minutes, then add Stock of your choice and canned Tomatoes. When Potato is cooked, season with Salt..
- Add crumbled Tofu and ground Cashew, and cook, stirring, until colour is darkened and the sauce is thickened..
- Serve with freshly cooked Rice and Coriander (*optional)..
Add in the tofu, the cashews, the green onion, and the sauce, and toss to coat. This recipe makes a pint of mayo. If you're not likely to use that much within two or three weeks, consider making a half batch or freezing what you can't use right away. Here's how to use crunchy cashews and fresh vegetables to complement the soft texture of noodles and tofu in this vegan chow mein recipe. The first food on my list would be cashews because bringing cashews is like bringing dozens of foods.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tofu, cashew & potato curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.