Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, dulce de leche cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Dulce De Leche Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dulce de leche cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake :
- Prepare of ✨Crust✨.
- Make ready 150 g of Chocolate Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Prepare 65 g of Butter (melted).
- Get 75 g of Maltesers/Woopers.
- Get of ✨Filling✨.
- Make ready 400 g of Dulce De Leche.
- Take 3 of Eggs (room temperature).
- Get 500 g of Cream Cheese Philadelphia.
- Take 200 g of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche.
- Prepare 100 g of Greek Yoghurt.
- Take 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of I don’t use sugar (if you like it sweet, add the amount of sugar that suites your tastes).
- Make ready of ✨Topping✨.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Dulce De Leche.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare of Almond-Pecan.
Instructions to make Dulce De Leche Cheesecake :
- Preheat your oven to 300°F. To prepare the crust, in the work bowl of a food processor place gharam crackers and maltesers/whoopers. Process it until finely grounded and add melted butter and continue to process it until combined fully..
- Cover the springform pan with parchment paper. Press the crust crumb into the bottom of the cake pan. Bake for 6 minutes then remove from the oven..
- To prepare the filling, in a stand mixer combine cream cheese and dulce de leche. Beat at medium speed until combined then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add the sour cream and mix until it is well combined. Sift in the flour and mix it well. Pour into the prepared crust..
- Boil water and put it in an oven proof casserol dish. Then place the cheesecake on the dish with the water. Bake for 1 hour or until the cheesecake appears to be just set in the center. Turn oven off and leave the cheesecake in the oven with door open just slightly for 1 hour. Remove it from the oven and let it cool completely before cooling it further in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving..
- For the cheesecake toppings combine dulce de leche and heavy cream. Mix until well combined then pour over the cheesecake. Sprinkle almond or pecans in the middle or around the edge. Enjoy!😉.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food dulce de leche cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.