I got the inspiration for this recipe from Sarah's Instagram account (I love her stories). She shared a few snaps of a green bean salad with feta, and it looked so summery. Prepare a vibrant green bean salad for a spring or summer side dish.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, hot green bean salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Green Bean Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Hot Green Bean Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have hot green bean salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Green Bean Salad :
- Get of Green beans, ends cut and sliced 3 quarters of the way down.
- Get of potatoes, peeled and sliced in half.
- Take of eggs.
- Take of piece of salted cod, Optional.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of white wine vinegar.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of garlic clove, finely chopped.
Mix runner beans and broad beans with other vegetables, cheese, eggs, chicken and more. This light green salad with walnuts and Italian cheese makes a versatile side dish or starter. Add prosciutto for extra wow factor. A quick and simple hot salad for those special occasions.
Instructions to make Hot Green Bean Salad :
- If using, soak the cod 24 hours before in Cold water, changing the water 3 to 4 times..
- To cook, place the potatoes, beans and eggs in a large saucepan filled with water. Bring to the boil, and cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Add the cod and cook for a further 5 minutes..
- Do test the beans by using a fork to see if they are cooked, if they are still slightly too hard continue to cook them but keep a close eye on the saucepan you don't want to over cook the food..
- Drain the water well. Then transfer to individual plates..
- On the plate, drizzle the beans and potatoes with vinegar and olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Stir well..
- Then sprinkle with the chopped onion and garlic..
- Serve along side the cod and eggs and enjoy..
Great for vegetarians or alongside chicken and pork dishes. How to Make Easy & Delicious Green Bean Salad This easy green bean salad is so good, and tastes even better the next day which would make this a great lunch option too! The ingredients in this salad are very clean and simple. Green beans are a good source of Vitamin C and fiber.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hot green bean salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.