Adana skewers are named after Adana, of the largest city of Turkey where it is said to have originated, and traditionally made with minced lamb. Combine ground lamb and ground beef in a bowl. Add salt, paprika, flaked red pepper into bowl with ground meat mixture.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, turkish beef adana kebabs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook turkish beef adana kebabs using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs :
- Prepare of 🌻For Mincemeat:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of beef mincemeat / lamb / mutton.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of All spices.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Cumin seeds roasted & crushed.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Mace powder.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Ginger & garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fried onion.
- Prepare of 🌻For Coating Kebabs:.
- Get 2-3 Tbsp of Mint leaves chopped.
- Make ready 2-3 Tbsp of Coriander chopped.
- Take 3-4 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green Capsicum finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Red Capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare of 🌻For Serving:.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced red onion.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Get of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare of Cucumber chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Ground Sumac.
- Get Pinch of salt & black pepper.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Get of Pita bread (optional).
Mince the red pepper and add it to the bowl. Wikipedia If you want to make adana kebab, a Turkish spicy minced meat, place minced beef or beef and mutton in a bowl. Stir in butter, chopped onion, coriander, cumin, and biber, a Turkish red pepper paste. Add finely chopped or pureed red pepper to the mixture, then season with salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Turkish Beef Adana Kebabs :
- Add mincemeat in food processor and all spices, fried onion,ginger & garlic paste and grind 2-3 times well..
- Transfer in mixing bowl cover and rest in refrigerator about for 20 -30 minutes..
- Pre-heat oven 250°C. On tray or a big flat plate add finely chopped onion,red & green capsicum, green chillies, mint & coriander leaves, red chilli flakes and mix well..
- Grease hands with oil,take a mixture and make kababs of equal sizes on skewers then coat in mixed vegetables (makes 10-12)..
- Bake in pre-heated oven about 10-15 minutes or till cook through completely..
- Take a mixing bowl add all serving ingredients mix well.
- Enjoy ! Adana kebab With sauce & salads. 👩🍳.
Turkish Beef Kebab – Adana Kebap. Fish, vegetables, pork, beef, fruit, or fowl, are all put on wood or metal skewers and grilled over open flame or coals. What Is Adana Kebab It is one of the most popular kebabs in the Turkish cuisine. Adana Kebab originated in the city of Adana in Turkey and is made of ground lamb mounted on a metal skewer and then grilled over hot coals. It is seasoned with sumac, chili flakes, cumin and some other spices.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turkish beef adana kebabs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.