Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, taco soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook taco soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Soup :
- Take 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- Make ready 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- Get 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- Take 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- Prepare 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- Take 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- Make ready of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
With ground beef, onion, bell pepper, black beans, kidney beans. Easy soup recipe, easy dinner idea, soup recipe, taco recipe, chili. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE!
Steps to make Taco Soup :
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. It was something our family always asked her to make and my. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. Tacos can definitely be delicious, but they're often messy to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food taco soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.