Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, coconut macaroon cookies (chocolate dipped). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook coconut macaroon cookies (chocolate dipped) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) :
- Get of 7 ounce bags flaked & sweetened coconut.
- Take of all purpose flour, start with only half of this (more or less as needed).
- Make ready of sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces).
- Take of eggs.
- Get of margerine.
- Prepare of real vanilla extract.
- Take of semisweet chocolate chips (milk chocolate if u like them sweeter, the macaroons aren't very sweet).
- Take of cooking wax for thinning & making the chocolate shiny.
Steps to make Coconut Macaroon Cookies (Chocolate Dipped) :
- Preheat oven to 300° F. If u have a big oven you should use the middle rack to bake these. If you have a small oven you should use the top rack of your oven….
- Melt margarine in microwave, set aside to cool a bit… In a large mixing bowl mix all the coconut with half of the flour (you'll probably need more later but not at this point) Set this aside….
- In another bowl whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, eggs & melted but cooled a bit margarine until well incorporated….
- Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture (coconut & half the flour) Use a good stiff spoon such as a metal or wooden one to mix all together until well incorporated….
- After mixing together at this point your mix needs to be tested… Take a tbs of mix and put it on a saucer… If the mix stays in a pile without spreading then it should be fine, if not you will now have to start adding in the other half of the flour & mixing in after each tbs until you have the right consistency… Keep testing it after adding flour by adding by tbs onto a saucer & make sure to add it back to the other mix each time….
- Now you can drop by tbs onto a cookie sheet & bake until the tops are just starting to get golden in color & the bottoms should be light golden brown… When done pull out of the oven & let sit 4-5 minutes… After sitting carefully remove with a spatula & put on a plate or platter to finish cooling… Put another batch in the oven & repeat until all mix is used up….
- At this point you can dust them with powdered sugar & eat them if you'd like… Otherwise put about 1/2 of your bag of chocolate chips in a bowl with your wax then into the microwave on low setting until melted… (I use a paring knife to shave the wax so that it melts better) After the chocolate is melted dip each macaroon into the chocolate & shake off excess… Put back onto plate or platter & into the freezer or fridge so the chocolate sets….
- Now you can eat them, share them or store them in airtight containers! I hope you all enjoy them! They are delicious & addicting!!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food coconut macaroon cookies (chocolate dipped) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.