Serve with Indian curry, main dishes, or even use to make sandwich wraps. Indian Chapati is a flatbread recipe made with whole wheat flour similar to the whole wheat tortilla. You can serve this homemade chapati with Indian food or use it as a wrap for sandwiches and burritos too.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, homemade instant taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade instant taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) :
- Prepare 6 of Leftover chapatis.
- Make ready 1 of big potato – boiled, peeled & mashed well.
- Get 2 of medium potatoes – boiled, peeled & mashed well.
- Get 3 of small potatoes – boiled, peeled & mashed well.
- Take As needed of Cheese of choice; grated.
- Get 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (as needed; optional).
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get As needed of Tabasco Smoked Paprika sauce (optional).
- Get 5 gms of Crushed red pepper or as per preference.
This simple easy and effortless recipe will get you hooked onto the Indian Chapati Instantly. See more ideas about Paratha, Chapati, Food. · Easy homemade flour tortillas better than your favorite Mexican restaurant and way better than store-bought! Perfect for burritos, quesadillas and tacos! Making Shredded Taco Chicken in the Instant Pot.
Steps to make Homemade Instant Taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) :
- To the mashed potato; mix in salt, onion and crushed pepper and Tabasco sauce. Let sit for 2 minutes..
- Meanwhile, gather the rest of the ingredients. Now, open a leftover chapati and add cheese on to it. Then spoon in the masala prepared in Step 1. Fold the chapati in half thereby closing it to form the shape of a taco..
- Repeat with remaining chapatis. Serve hot with tomato ketchup..
Rewarm either in the microwave or in the stove until warmed through. Rick Stein shares delicious way to use leftover turkey with a Mexican-inspired recipe. TURKEY is traditionally eaten for Christmas dinner but what can you do if you have too much? These Easy Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos are so versatile! Think of this recipe as a starting point and substitute ingredients until it's just right.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food homemade instant taco 🌮 (leftover chapati/wheat bread) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.