Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken sopas (filipino chicken soup). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken sopas (filipino chicken soup) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup) :
- Take 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of medium chopped onions.
- Make ready 1 lb of chicken.
- Make ready 2 cups of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, diced.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
Steps to make Chicken Sopas (Filipino chicken soup) :
- Boil chicken until cooked. When cooked, shred chicken meat and reserve chicken stock..
- Sauté onions and garlic until soft.
- Add carrots and macaroni and the chicken stock. Bring to a boil..
- When the macaroni is 75% cooked add the shredded chicken and simmer for 5 mins..
- Put the cabbage and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken sopas (filipino chicken soup) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.