This curry can also be prepared in a saucepan or a wok too. Add the chicken and cook until browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy one pot chicken curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy one pot chicken curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Easy one pot chicken curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy one pot chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy one pot chicken curry :
- Take 450 gms of chicken thighs.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 of potato.
- Take 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of peppercorn.
- Get 1/2 of maggie cube (stock).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
Here is a recipe to a very easy Indian-style, one-pot, chicken curry. It requires only a few spices and coconut milk. It is a spicy and fragrant dish that can served with hot white rice or jeera rice or it can be served as a side dish for rotis. One Pot Coconut Chicken Curry A vibrant, flavorful dish comes together with just a handful of simple ingredients, making this One Pot Coconut Chicken Curry a perfect weeknight dinner!
Instructions to make Easy one pot chicken curry :
- Heat oil and add chopped chillies and onion. Fry together then add the tomato and garam masala. Stir fry for 3 mins..
- Add chicken to the pot. Then add the coconut milk, peppercorn and garam masala..
- Add crushed maggie cube, potato and salt as per taste. Cook for 20 mins on low heat or else the coconut milk will curdle..
- Add salt to taste. Once cooked remove from heat and add the lime juice..
Serve it over rice for a healthy and satisfying meal that's full of fresh vegetables and lean protein. This dish packs a serious flavor punch with fresh ginger, onions, garlic, red curry paste, and creamy coconut milk. In a food processor, add onion, garlic, ginger (if not using paste) and process or grate to coarse texture mix. Chicken Massaman Curry is an easy, gluten-free weeknight dinner option. It has a wonderful flavor- mild and just slightly sweet from the coconut milk.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy one pot chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.