Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, one pan sausage skillet pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have one pan sausage skillet pasta using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta :
- Take 12 oz. of Keilbasa sausage, sliced thinly.
- Get 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Make ready 1 of bell pepper, diced.
- Make ready 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream or milk.
- Get 1 can (14.5 oz) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Make ready 2 cups of elbow pasta.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of each salt, cajun seasoning, smoked paprika.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
Steps to make One Pan Sausage Skillet Pasta :
- Heat the oil on medium heat in a large, deep skillet with a tight fitting lid. Add the onion, peppers and sausage and cook until the veggies are softened and sausage is beginning to brown. Stir in the garlic and cook another couple of minutes, until fragrant. Then increase the heat to med-high and stir in the diced tomatoes, broth, cream, seasonings and the pasta..
- Once it begins to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and place lid on. Simmer about 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until pasta is al dente and the majority of the liquid has absorbed..
- Remove from heat and stir half of the cheese into the pasta until its melted. Let it sit for a couple of minutes, to let the sauce thicken, then sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top of the pasta. Place lid back on until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food one pan sausage skillet pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.