Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, ragi, bajra and wholewheat shortbread cookies with pumpkin pie spice. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ragi, bajra and wholewheat shortbread cookies with pumpkin pie spice using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice :
- Make ready 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of Powdered Jaggery or Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil.
- Get 2 1/2 tablespoons of Hung Yoghurt (Use dairy free yoghurt for vegan version).
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger powder.
- Prepare Big pinch of Ground nutmeg.
- Take Big Pinch of Ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take Big Pinch of Baking Soda.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sprouted ragi flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Bajra flour (pearl millet).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of – Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – Pitted and chopped dates.
- Make ready Small handful of Raisins.
- Make ready Handful of Chopped cashew small.
- Take Handful of Chopped almonds small.
Steps to make Ragi, Bajra and Wholewheat Shortbread Cookies with Pumpkin Pie Spice :
- Add the flour(s) into a bowl. Stir in baking soda and salt..
- In a bowl cream the coconut oil, sugar and yogurt until smooth and creamy. You can use a hand mixer or simply whisk by hand. I whisked it by hand..
- Add in the vanilla and spices. Mix well..
- Add the flour into the wet ingredients and mix well. Add chopped dates and nuts and mix thoroughly..
- Combine well into a soft dough..
- Cling wrap the dough and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the dough from the refrigerator. Shape cookies into desired shape. (you can also alternately roll out the dough and make shapes with cookie cutters) Arrange the cookies on a greased baking tray..
- Bake for 19 to 20 minutes (oven times may vary) or till the edges just start to change color. Cool completely and store in an air-tight container. (don't worry if the cookies are slightly soft after baking, they will harden as they cool down).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ragi, bajra and wholewheat shortbread cookies with pumpkin pie spice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.