At their worst, grilled chicken breasts have a consistency somewhere between cardboard and shoe leather. But grill them properly and it's a whole different story—these chicken. How to get juicy chicken breasts on the grill?
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grilled chicken breast with egg. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled chicken breast with egg is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled chicken breast with egg is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken breast with egg :
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Take 1 of green pepper.
- Make ready 1 of onion.
The meat itself is lean, and without the. You can buy deli chicken meat or grill your own, and slice the vegetables while your egg is cooking. Cook your bacon ahead of time, and this sandwich goes together in minutes. The Grilled Island Chicken breasts are bathed for several hours in a coconut milk marinade before grilling, and then topped with Tropical Salsa, turning chicken into a dish that family and guests will ask for repeatedly.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken breast with egg :
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..
The thing about chicken breasts is that they are not typically of an even thickness. This means that the thinnest part tends to dry out before the thickest part is cooked Put the chicken breasts onto the grill in a single layer, as spaced out as you can given your surface and the number of breasts you have. Chicken breasts are great on the grill! Cajun-style grilled chicken breasts for varied meals such as Caesar salad, sandwiches, and a dinner entree! Cajun Chicken can be served hot or cold.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken breast with egg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.