In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons oil. Home » Fish & Seafood » Honey Soy Sauce Glazed Salmon.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, soy and honey glazed salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soy and honey glazed salmon is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Soy and honey glazed salmon is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have soy and honey glazed salmon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soy and honey glazed salmon :
- Prepare of salmon fillets.
- Take of red or orange peppers.
- Make ready of sesame oil.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of dessertspoon honey.
- Make ready of heaped tsp ginger paste or finely chopped ginger.
This crispy pan-seared salmon with a honey glaze is one tasty dinner. Salmon and sweetness just go so well together, don't you think? Reviews for: Photos of Soy-Honey Glazed Salmon with Asparagus. Be the first to rate & review!
Instructions to make Soy and honey glazed salmon :
- Prepare the peppers, place on a roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tbsp sesame oil. Put in the oven to roast for 15 mins at 200 degrees..
- Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Take the peppers out of the oven and reduce the heat to 180 degrees. Place the salmon on the peppers and drizzle over the mixture..
- Put the tin back in the oven and roast for a further 15 minutes. Serve with rice..
Substitute olive oil for the canola oil. this recipe is SUPER yummy! i suggest to be a little more liberal with the amount of honey & soy glaze mix on the salmon. it'll kick it up a few more. The glazed salmon uses an Asian soy-sauce mixture. It's savory, sweet and packed with mild heat. It is one of the best salmon recipes ever! This honey-glazed Salmon with soy sauce will surely rock your world.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food soy and honey glazed salmon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.