Veg Pakora, Mixed Vegetable Pakoda Video by Tarla Dalal. You might have eaten Pyaz Ke Pakode, aloo bhajji, cabbage pakoda how about a mix of all vegetables to make mixed vegetable pakoda. Mix Vegetable Pakoda is an easy to make Indian starter prepared with mixed flour, chickpea flour and few spices.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegetable pakoda. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable pakoda is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegetable pakoda is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vegetable pakoda using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable pakoda :
- Make ready 2 of brown slice onion.
- Make ready 1/4 of white cabbage drum (sliced).
- Prepare 6 pcs of chopped green chillies.
- Make ready 6 of stripes chopped coriander.
- Take 2 cup of besan (chick peas)flour.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tea spoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tea spoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tea spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of chat masala.
- Make ready 1 of n half cup water.
Vegetable pakora recipe with step by step photos – one easy and tasty recipe of pakora made with mixed veggies which have a crisp texture from outside and are soft from inside. Vegetable Pakora, the flavorful deep fried crispy fritters are the perfect way to use leftover vegetables in the refrigerator. Just mix chopped veggies with gram flour (besan/chickpea flour), spices and water. Vegetable Pakoda Recipe, Learn how to make Vegetable Pakoda (absolutely This Vegetable Pakoda recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Steps to make Vegetable pakoda :
- Mix everything ingredients in big steel bowl n make a battered adding little by little water.make sure your vegetable battered should not be runny..
- Make small biteable size n deep fried in hot oil 80-90celcius temperature for 2-3minutes till it's golden brown..
Classic Indian finger food that no one can resist, these easy vegetable pakoras are so simple to make. Vegetable Pakora with a cup of masala chai is comforting food on a pleasant winter evening. A vegan recipe that makes for a great party finger food. Your favorite vegetables are dipped in a spicy batter and deep fried to make fabulous fritters. Ingredients for Mix Vegetable Pakoda Recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetable pakoda recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.