Salmon curry recipe with step by step photos. This is an easy, delicious, flavorful and quick Indian curry that goes well with plain rice, jeera rice, naan, paratha or even with roti. It is made with pantry staples and uses no bottled or canned curry paste.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, salmon fish 🐟curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmon fish 🐟curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Salmon fish 🐟curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook salmon fish 🐟curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon fish 🐟curry :
- Get of salmon steaks.
- Take of mustard seeds.
- Get of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare of dry fenugreek leaves.
- Get of onion chopped.
- Get of shredded ginger.
- Prepare of garlic cloves minced.
- Take of red chilli powder or to taste.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get of boiled cup water.
- Get of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of oil.
- Take of Plain white flour.
- Prepare of lemon or lime juice.
- Take of Green chillies.
- Get of Coriander chopped.
- Get of thick yogurt.
I had prepared a salmon curry which was patiently waiting to enter into my blog. I prepared it along with this fry. Once the fish is cooked remove it from heat as they tend to break easily when overcooked. Here is how to do an easy and quick salmon fish curry.
Steps to make Salmon fish 🐟curry :
- First wash and dry fish well and seasoning with pinch of salt and pepper and set aside..
- Heat butter in a nonstick pan. Take a flour in plate coat fish in flour shake excess flour and fry fish till nice golden brown take it out in plate and set aside..
- Heat oil in skillet and add mustard seeds, let it splutter. Add the fenugreek seeds and saute for few seconds..
- Add onion, ginger and garlic.Saute until onion turn golden brown. Reduce the heat to low and add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri chilli powder and fenugreek leaves Mix well. Saute for about 5 minutes,stirring continuously until the color changes to a deep brownish red..
- Add yogurt and fry well. About 4-5 minutes Add water and bring it to a boil. Add salmon steaks and salt to taste add lemon juice Cover and cook over medium heat, until fish is cooked and sauce is thick. Remove from heat add coriander, chopped green chillies and keep covered for at least 10-15 minutes for the flavors to blend in. Served with white rice, naan or roti..
I served it with rice and settled down in the evening with a couple of hours or more of binge watching on Netflix. Salmon Fish Curry recipes combines rich Indian spices to create a delicious fish curry to be served with rice & chapatis also serve with rice for lunch and with pancakes like appam / dosa at night. Salmon Fish provides important amounts of the antioxidant amino acid taurine. Season with fish sauce and lime juice. Although a Salmon/ Jack mackerel fish curry is one of those popular Sri Lankan dishes that need no urging to enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food salmon fish 🐟curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.