This One-Pan Chicken and Spinach Orzo is an easy weeknight dinner with chicken and spinach in a One-Pan Chicken and Spinach Orzo. posted by Christy Denney This easy chicken dinner is truly a one-dish meal because you cook both the chicken and the pasta in the same pot, then add the peas, herbs and Follow us. Remove the chicken from the marinade.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, orzo chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orzo Chicken Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Orzo Chicken Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orzo chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Orzo Chicken Pasta :
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- Take 1 tsp of Fresh Parsley.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 4 oz of Whole Feta Cheese.
- Take 8 oz of Uncooked Orzo Pasta.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped Fresh Spinach.
- Make ready 1 pints of Cherry Tomatoes.
Orzo Pasta – the perfect base for this recipe. Quick, delicious, and hearty Cheesy Chicken with Orzo is a meal that everyone loves. A simple recipe prepared with perfectly seared chicken and orzo pasta coated in a creamy and cheesy sauce. One-pan chicken and spinach orzo. "Pasta," "Italian," and "light" aren't words you'd usually see in the same sentence, but that's exactly what this dish manages to be.
Steps to make Orzo Chicken Pasta :
- Cut feta into cubes. Cut tomatoes into halves. Chop basil and parsley. Chop up sun dried tomatoes..
- Once your water is at a rolling boil, add a little salt and olive oil, then add the orzo. *Orzo will be al dente within 5/6 mins. It cooks VERY fast*.
- Season your chicken how you like. Garlic, powder, salt and pepper should do. Pan sear your chicken in a hot skillet.
- **your pasta should be done by now, drain pasta well and set aside in your preferred dish**.
- Now, time to make the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, squeeze in the lemon, add salt and pepper and some of the oil from the sun dried tomatoes. Wisk..
- Pour all of your vinaigrette over the Orzo while its still hot and the Orzo will soak up the sauce. Pour the rest of the ingredients over the Orzo and toss everything together..
- Add in freshly chopped spinach and mix again..
- Once your chicken is ready, dice it into large chunks..
- Lastly, add in your chicken and mix once more. Bon Appetite!.
However, it has a bolder herbaceous flavor from the generous addition of. We really like the orzo pasta. A delicious one-dish meal that is a good variation from chicken with rice. We really like the orzo pasta. This easy make-ahead lunch salad is filled with all your favorite bright Mediterranean flavors and mix-ins, like tomatoes, olives Replay "Greek Orzo Salad Is The Perfect Desk Lunch".
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food orzo chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.