Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega :
- Prepare 1 of chicken.
- Make ready of Chicken masala.
- Take of Paprika.
- Take of Tumeric.
- Take of Onion.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Make ready of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Make ready of Rosemary.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega :
- Blend onions, ginger and garlic together to get a smooth paste..
- Add tumeric, paprika, chicken masala and rosemary to the paste and mix using a spoon..
- Add in 2 tbls of olive oil, vinegar and salt to the above mixture and mix again..
- Smear your chicken with the paste and make sure it gets to every part of the chicken and the paste that remains put inside the chicken. (the chicken's inner parts should be removed so that you have a hike where you can put you spices.).
- Take the grilling rod and presses through the chicken such that it goes through and through..
- Take a small wire or thread and tie the chicken thighs together and to the rod so that it's able to turn and the chicken cooks evenly..
- Place your chicken in a preheated oven @180°© for 30 minutes..
- After 25 minutes check on your chicken by cutting through the thighs and check whether it has cooked through..
- The chicken is now ready, serve it with potatoes and salad on the side. Enjoy 😋😋.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken #localfestivecontestkakamega recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.