The potato plant (Solanum tuberosum) is a member of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, a family of flowering plants that also includes the eggplant, mandrake, deadly nightshade or belladonna, tobacco, tomato, and petunia. potato [pəˈteɪtəu]Существительное. potato / potatoes. A perennial plant in the nightshade family that was first cultivated in. Borrowed from Spanish patata, itself borrowed from Taíno batata. (UK) IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.təʊ/, [pə̥ˈtʰeɪtʰəʊ]. (General American) enPR: pə-tāʹtō, IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.toʊ/, [pə̥ˈtʰeɪɾoʊ], [pə̥ˈtʰeɪɾə].
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, potato & canned salmon gratin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have potato & canned salmon gratin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin :
- Get 3-4 of Potatoes *about 600g, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Make ready 1 can (210 g) of Salmon.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
- Make ready of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Butter to grease a baking dish.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded Tasty Cheese (Cheddar).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley *OR Chives, Spring Onion, Dill, etc.
Potato Potato Facts and Figures How Potato Grows Potato Nutrition Native Potato Varieties Wild Potato Species Potato Processing and Uses Potato Pests and Diseases. Learn about potato nutrition, types of potatoes, fun facts and history. Info for potato growers and retailers. Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers.
Steps to make Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin :
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water until soft. Preheat the oven to 220℃..
- Drain Canned Salmon, remove unwanted large bones and skin from Salmon, and break into small pieces..
- Lightly butter a baking dish, place drained Potato pieces, sprinkle with Salt & Pepper. Spread Salmon evenly, squeeze some Japanese Mayonnaise over, and cover with shredded Cheese..
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the top is browned. Sprinkle with some green herbs and serve..
Potatoes are frequently served whole or mashed as a cooked vegetable and are also ground into potato flour. The potato is a starchy, tuberous crop from the perennial Solanum tuberosum of the Solanaceae family (also known as the nightshades). The word potato may refer to the plant itself as well as the edible tuber. In the region of the Andes, there are some other closely related cultivated potato species. Examples of potato in a Sentence.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food potato & canned salmon gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.