By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. This simple fish is bright and fresh. Yummy this turned out so zesty, tasty really good.#Mainmeal#fish#Cod.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my mediterranean cod fish and sauce 😍. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Mediterranean Cod Fish and Sauce 😍 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. My Mediterranean Cod Fish and Sauce 😍 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my mediterranean cod fish and sauce 😍 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Mediterranean Cod Fish and Sauce 😍 :
- Take of fresh Cod.
- Take of fresh Basil.
- Get of ,/4 Tsp Coriander.
- Take of dried Oregano.
- Get of Crushed Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Of a red sweet Pepper chopped.
- Get of good squeeze of a small Lemon.
- Take of a lemon slice two slices of lemon for the finish also.
- Make ready of Also add a little fresh parsley.
- Take of parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top.
Succulent cod fillets are cooked in a tasty tomato sauce flavoured with olives and parsley for this Mediterranean cod recipe. This recipe starts with Wild Alaskan Pacific Cod. It's the perfect mild, white fish for this fresh Mediterranean dish. Place fish into a shallow baking dish.
Instructions to make My Mediterranean Cod Fish and Sauce 😍 :
- In a shallow pan with a lid grease the pan add 2 tsp olive oil. Heat up..
- Next add the cod pieces to the pan add oregano, fresh basil and Coriander add the lid and simmer for 2 minutes. Add a little of the herbs thyme, lemon and bay salt. Then carefully tip over the fish and replace the lid..
- Add the tomatoes all around the fish then turn the fish over white side up. Then squeeze the lemon also add the sweet peppers in it bring to the boil replace lid turn the heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Add to a serving dish and dress with some Lemons on top and sprinkled with the parmesan Cheese..
How to Bake Cod with Mediterranean Vegetables. Add sliced olives and drizzle with olive oil, then season. Delicious cod fillets simmered in a rich tomato sauce with saffron, paprika and other Schwartz Spices. Visit Schwartz for the Mediterranean Cod recipe. Delicious cod fillets simmered in a rich tomato sauce with Garlic, white wine, olives, Saffron, Paprika, Basil and a hint of Chilli.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my mediterranean cod fish and sauce 😍 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.