Make sure here, NOT to over fry the chicken. It will make the chicken 'tough' in the biryani. Set aside the par-fried chicken. (Keep the marinade left in the bowl for later).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken fry biryani. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken fry biryani is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken fry biryani is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken fry biryani using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken fry biryani :
- Prepare 1 pound of chicken, chopped into medium size pieces, bone or bonele.
- Get 2 of onions, grinded into coarse paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of long grain basmati rice, soak in water for 30 mins.
- Get 3 spoons of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Make ready 1 packet of biryani masala paste, store bought.
- Make ready 4 of green chillies.
- Make ready 3 of garlic.
- Prepare leaves of few springscoriander and mint.
- Make ready 1 cup of curd.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of water.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Get 2 of green cardamom, cinnamon.
- Take of puree of 1medium onions, garlic cloves, green chilles and corian.
- Get 15 of cashews grinded into powder.
Fried Chicken Biryani Recipe Welcome back to the zayka recipe's kitchen. Today I am going to share a delicious biryani recipe. we all love fried chicken and also biryani but today I am going to make a biryani by adding fried chicken in it. Trust me guys this is so so delicious in taste. I would highly recommend this biryani to you guys.
Instructions to make Chicken fry biryani :
- Soak the rice in water for 30 mins and keep a side. Marinate the chicken with red chilli powder, salt, lime juice, 1tbsp ginger garlic paste, onion puree,1 tbsp ghee, 2 spoons of store bought biryani masala paste and mix well..
- Cook on medium heat till the chicken is cooked and water is evaporated. Once oil is separated, add cashew powder and mix well.
- If u want u can add little more oil. This process is bit lengthy, so have some patience.
- In another pan, heat oil and fry 2 bay leaves, 2 star anise, 4 green cardamoms, 4 cloves, 1 small stick of cinnamon until u hear splutter sound. Make a puree of green chillies, garlic, mint and corainder leaves, mediumto small onion. Add this puree to the pan and cook till oil separates from the side.
- Add curd, remaining paste of biryani masala, tumeric, chilli powder and saute till oil seperates from the sides.
- Add 3.5cups of water and salt accordingly and bring it to boil.
- Drain the soaked rice and add to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 10 to 15 mins.
- This step is optional Wait till rice is nearly cooked like 70%. Lower the flame and seal the lid with foil and close it. Cook on low flame for 10 to 12 mins. This method of cooking is called dum.
- Once cooked, off the flame, open the lid and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Layer the rice on the plate and add chicken on top. And enjoy.
For More Videos Please Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U Recipes prepared by Chef Aadil Hussain. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Though biryani is originated in Persia, it is more popular in malabar areas in Kerala. Here am sharing a special chicken fried. Tender chicken in a richly spiced sauce, layered up with fragrant, flavour-packed rice and topped with saffron and thinly sliced fried onion.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken fry biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.