All of the elements are snugly wrapped in a tortilla, keeping everything warmer. Heat the canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat. There's no ONE right way to make a breakfast burrito.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast burrito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast burrito is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Breakfast burrito is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have breakfast burrito using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast burrito :
- Get 1 of Burrito tortilla.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of Salt and Pepper.
- Get 1 of Meltable cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Ground fried beans.
- Take 1 of Avocado.
- Make ready of Salsa.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Salsa.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Dried oregano.
This sausage breakfast burrito recipe calls for shredded Mexican cheese, but you can easily substitute other types of shredded cheese if you choose, like cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese. To add more flavor to your scrambled eggs, drizzle some hot sauce, to taste, over scrambled eggs when assembling burritos. My husband and I try to eat healthy, but finding new meals for breakfast is a challenge. By adding tomatoes, spinach and garlic to traditional eggs and egg whites, we can have a dish that is both light and satisfying.—Wendy G.
Instructions to make Breakfast burrito :
- For the Salsa: dice the tomatoes in very small pieces..
- Dice the green pepper and onions..
- Put the ingredients in a small soup pan with a bit of olive oil. Add the oregano and let cook until the ingredients have released its liquid, more or less 5-7 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- If you want it with more liquid, add a bit of water. If you want a different taste, add tomato paste..
- On a round medium no stick pan drop a tablespoon of margarine and the chopped green peppers and onions. Let fry for a couple minutes on high heat, but dont let them over cook..
- Crack 2 eggs on the frying veggies and stir a little to mix. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the omelete has the desired consistency, add a good amount of cheese in the middle. Fold the two ends inward to cover the cheese and make the omelete..
- Add a thick coat of beans in the middle of the burrito tortilla and add some more cheese on the beans..
- Place the omelete on the beans..
- Add some avocado on top of the omelete..
- Fold the two lateral ends of the tortilla inward to close the burrito..
- Cut burrito in half and decorate as you desire..
- Add a good amount of this amazing salsa (tomatada in El Salvador). Add slices of avocado to decorate..
Filled with spicy sausage, smoky scrambled eggs, cheese, and a bright, fresh avocado-tomato salsa, these breakfast burritos are not only easy to make but also delicious any time of day. We especially love them for "brinner." Heads up: the avocado-tomato salsa is spicy. First have on hand one completed recipe of "Basic Breakfast Potatoes" (also available here at Tasty Kitchen). Then brown a pound of your favorite kind of breakfast sausage. These healthy breakfast burrito recipes are loaded with vegetables, lean proteins, and wrapped up in a tortilla for on-the-go eating.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food breakfast burrito recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.