Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cajun grilled salmon with mango relish. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cajun grilled salmon with mango relish using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish :
- Prepare of Salmon skin off.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Mangos.
- Make ready of Medium red and green pepper.
- Make ready of Fresh jalapeno.
- Take of Mint leaves.
Instructions to make Cajun grilled salmon with mango relish :
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil both sides of salmon.
- Light salt and pepper both sides.
- Cajun seasoning on presentation side of salmon.
- Grill mark or pan sear salmon, both sides, bout minute and a half to three mins.
- Finish in oven till salmon is firm, about medium.
- Ahead of time, peel and fine dice mangos, fine dice peppers and mince mint leaves put all in a bowl.
- Add a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate till service.
- Take out salmon top with a heap of relish, enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun grilled salmon with mango relish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.