While it was cooking, I could tell it was close to authentic. Amazing recipe – thank you for sharing. I have some photos, but the site doesn't appear to permit photo sharing.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my haggis, salsa beef & smoked chedder cheese burgers. 😍. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Haggis, Salsa Beef & Smoked Chedder Cheese Burgers. 😍 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Haggis, Salsa Beef & Smoked Chedder Cheese Burgers. 😍 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my haggis, salsa beef & smoked chedder cheese burgers. 😍 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Haggis, Salsa Beef & Smoked Chedder Cheese Burgers. 😍 :
- Get 300 g of Scottish Haggis Cooked( boil in bag 1+1/2 hour.
- Make ready 150 g of cooked Beef Salsa.
- Take 150 g of Smoked flavoured Chedder Cheese.
- Get 1/2 of medium onion.
- Get 300 g of Scottish Haggis.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 4 Tbls of Plain flour.
- Prepare 4 tbls of porridge oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
Let me begin by explaining what haggis is, for the gastronomically unenlightened amongst you. Haggis is a dish of Scottish origin, consisting of oatmeal, spices, and ground-up beef or sheep heart and liver—and occasionally other body parts—boiled up in a sheep or cow stomach or intestine. If you do have some haggis left over here are my ideas … ~ Haggis pizza – lovely easy pizza base recipe here, use the normal toppings; tomato sauce and mozarella or be creative and add what you like! Maybe some tatties! ~ Add to Cheese on Toast or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. ~ Leftover haggis goes well in all sorts of egg dishes.
Steps to make My Haggis, Salsa Beef & Smoked Chedder Cheese Burgers. 😍 :
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients together. (Not the Cheese.) Mix in thoroughly.
- Next add porridge oats and flour then black cracked Pepper..
- Add a little flour on the surface that you are going to shape your burgers..
- I made 5 1/4 pounders out of this but you could get 8 normal size burgers..
- Add them to a grill or frying pan and cook both sides for 4 minutes until hot right through as the meat is all cooked anyway. With the back of a tbls dig slightly hollow for the cheese.
- When heated through add the Grated cheese on top and grill until melted. Add to your favourite burger buns and serve hot with salad..
Season with salt, seal the meat in a hot roasting pan then place in the heated oven. Haggis is the quintessential Scottish food. According to Wikipedia: Haggis is a dish containing sheep's 'pluck' (heart, liver and lungs), minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally simmered in the animal's stomach for approximately three hours. Despite the description, lots of people seem to really. Haggis is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver and lungs); minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally encased in the animal's stomach and simmered for approximately three hours.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my haggis, salsa beef & smoked chedder cheese burgers. 😍 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.