Vegetable kurma is a delicious spiced curry from the Indian Cuisine. Kurma is also called as korma. There are many variations in making korma.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetable kurma. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable kurma is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetable kurma is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetable kurma using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable kurma :
- Make ready 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter beans.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 3 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Take 5-6 of cashew.
- Make ready 4-5 of coconut pieces.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
These useful spices can be used to cook so many different meals! This Vegetable Korma Curry Recipe Explains How to Make Restaurant Style Veg Kurma at Home in Four Stages with Step by Step Photos. Vegetable Kurma recipe – This kurma is made in pressure cooker and it tastes very similar to hotel kurma. This is a wonderful kurma I found in Prema's Cook book blog!
Instructions to make Vegetable kurma :
- Cut the veggies.
- Place the pan and pour some oil put the spices and then onion and green chilli,ginger garlic paste fennelseedspowder.
- Put the veggies and saulte for a minute and add some water,salt,turmericpowder and pressurecook for 2 whistles.
- Grind coconutpaste with cashews add 1 tbsp paste and pour the thick coconutmilk into it cook for 8 mins.
- And garnish with corianderleaves and serve it with poori, chappathi…….
This korma is a South Indian dish prepared with a combination of different vegetables. Vegetable Kurma is one such – an Indian dish that's loved all over the country, with each region adding its own twist. This version is from the Southern region namely Tamil Nadu. So, get the vegetable kurma recipe further below with step by step instructions and get cooking! Korma is a North Indian dish, in fact, it's a remainder from the Moghul era.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vegetable kurma recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.