Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, yakiniku rice burgers. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Yakiniku Rice Burgers is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Yakiniku Rice Burgers is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have yakiniku rice burgers using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku Rice Burgers :
- Prepare 1 cup of short grain/sushi rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of sweet rice/glutinous rice.
- Take 125 gr of shabu2 beef.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, sliced very thinly.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil to fry the beef.
- Prepare of Lettuce leaves to serve.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- Get of Roasted black sesame seeds for decoration.
- Get of For beef marinate.
- Get 3 tbsp of light soya sauce (low-sodium).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of tobanjan (I don’t have this).
- Get 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Take 1 tsp of roasted white sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Yakiniku Rice Burgers :
- Wash and soak the sweet rice overnight. The next day, cook both sweet rice and sushi rice in your rice cooker according to the rice cooker instruction. Allow it to cool down.
- Combine the soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, tobanjan, miso paste, and sesame seeds together in a bowl and marinate the thinly sliced beef for about 20 minutes..
- Measure each rice bun to 80 g and using cling wrap, make the rice ball then flatten them by pressing with your palm to 1cm thick. Set aside. Make 4 rice buns..
- Heat 1 tbs of sesame seed oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the yellow onion and marinated beef till the beef is brown.
- Heat a non-sticking frying pan over medium heat and brown the surface of rice buns by brushing with soy sauce. When the rice surface is browned and hardened a little bit turn the heat off..
- Place the bottom rice bun on a plate and top with lettuce leaves. Place the beef on top of the lettuce and top with another layer of lettuce. Place another rice bun on top of it..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food yakiniku rice burgers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.