Our best vegetable cake recipes are super easy to make and contain vegetables like carrot, parsnip, beetroot and courgette adding a new depth of flavour and texture to your favourite cakes. See more ideas about Recipes, Vegetable cake, Cake recipes. Find vegetable cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegetable cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetable cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Vegetable cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetable cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable cake :
- Get 1 cup of semolina (sooji).
- Take 1/2 cup of amul cream/ fresh malai.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of chopped carrot.
- Get 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
- Take 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic ginger green chilli paste.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Given these delicious recipes for the ever popular carrot cake, chocolate courgette cupcakes and ultra-moist beetroot cake, our word of advice is: don't keep all your. No, seriously – vegetables actually work brilliantly in cake. You've all heard of carrot cake but other veg, such as cauliflower, beetroot and even marrow all work well in baking and, while I can't.
Steps to make Vegetable cake :
- Take a bowl and add semolina, curd, cream together and mix well. Cover it keep aside to rest for 15-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, take a mould and grease it well from all sides with butter and also preheat your OTG @180° C for 8-10 mins..
- After 15 mins, add onion, capsicum, Carrot, sweet corn & green peas to mixture and mix well. (Keep some veggies aside from it for later use).
- Now add, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oregano, chilli flakes, black salt (spices should be according to your taste), ginger, garlic, green chilli and milk (you can add more milk if required to manange consistency) to it..
- Now, the consistency of batter should be slightly thick but pouring..
- Now, take your mould and pour all the batter to it and tap twice or thrice and add toppings of veggies which we earlier kept aside and sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes over it..
- Now, final step of baking. put the mould in OTG @180° C for 30-35 mins..
- After time is over, check your cake from centre with the help of toothpick or knife. If it comes out clean, voila! Your cake is ready. If it still not cooked, you can put it again for more time..
- Once, it comes out clean, Take cake out and serve hot with sauces..
This Vegetable Cake is an Indian Savoury Semolina Cake is a simple, easy and healthy cake recipe using semolina and yogurt that is loaded with vegetables and has no butter, eggs, APF or sugar. Indian-spiced vegetable cakes with chickpeas are packed with bold flavor and wholesome ingredients in each bite! Served with a creamy mint yogurt sauce. Learn everything you want about Vegetable Cakes with the wikiHow Vegetable Cakes Category. View top rated Vegetable cake recipes with ratings and reviews.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetable cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.