While browning ground beef, cook instant rice according to box directions. Warm refried beans in small saucepan. In a frying pan mix ground beef, enough water to just cover bottom of pan and taco seasoning mix.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled steak burritos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled steak burritos is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled steak burritos is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled steak burritos using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled steak burritos :
- Get 3 of rib eye steak.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice of your choice.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 block of cheese of your choice.
- Take 1 of small can of green chiles.
- Get 1 of burrito size tortillas.
- Prepare 3 can of hot dog chili no beans.
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper. Because you know you made it when you reach the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito. Filled with a huge arsenal of seasoned beef, three-cheese blend, seasoned rice, refried beans, reduced fat sour cream, guacamole, avocado ranch, and pico de gallo, you're going to have your work cut out for you with the XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito.
Instructions to make Grilled steak burritos :
- Grill your steak to your own liking.
- Cook beans with taco seasoning.
- Drain black beans & rinse.
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Cut up block cheese in 1/2 inch servings.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the cheese & tortillas.
- Warm the mixture, then add amount wanted to each tortilla..
- Place cheese on each burrito.
- Roll up burrito style & cook in 350° oven for 20 minutes or more. Keep watch so tortillas don't burn..
- Add whatever sides you want & enjoy!.
Flank Steak Burritos Get your protein from these meaty burritos. Black beans, avocado and steak slices team up are nicely seasoned with fresh cilantro, salsa and sour cream. —Rebecca Baird, Salt Lake Cty, Utah After the steak is cooked and cut layer the burrito bowls in small individual bowls. Place a layer of rice, a layer of beans, tomatoes, and corn, a layer of steak and onions, a layer of salad, and then top with a sprinkle of cheese and a teaspoon of sour cream. Put the steak on a baking sheet or earthenware dish. Put the onion slices in a glass bowl and gently pull them apart with your.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled steak burritos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.