Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, carrot cake cheesecake cake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot cake cheesecake cake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Carrot cake cheesecake cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have carrot cake cheesecake cake using 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot cake cheesecake cake :
- Make ready of for the carrot cake:.
- Take 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola oil.
- Make ready 4 of large eggs.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded carrots.
- Take of for the cheesecake layer:.
- Take 2 packages (8 oz) of each) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready of for the frosting:.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Steps to make Carrot cake cheesecake cake :
- FOR THE CHEESECAKE LAYER: Prepare the cheesecake layer first. This can be done early in the day, or the night before. If freezing the cheesecake, can be stored 1-2 weeks in the freezer..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Using a large roasting pan, add 1 inch of water to the pan. Place it on the lower 2/3 of the oven! Allow it to preheat in the oven..
- Prepare 9-inch springform pan by wrapping bottom of pan (outside) with double layer of foil. Line bottom (inside) with a circle of parchment paper..
- Beat cream cheese with granulated sugar for 2-3 minutes until creamy. Add in salt and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition..
- Beat in sour cream and heavy cream, until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes). Pour into prepared 9-inch springform pan. Place pan in center of preheated roasting pan in the oven, making sure to be careful not to spill water..
- Bake cheesecake for 45 minutes. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove and cool completely on counter..
- When cooled, remove outside portion of the springform pan and place into the freezer for several hours or overnight. I put it in freezer for about 2 hours. If using within 24 hours, feel free to just refrigerate cheesecake!.
- FOR THE CARROT CAKE LAYERS: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9-inch cake pans..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs until blended. Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Beat for about 2 minutes. Add in shredded carrots. Pour into prepared cake pans..
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack for ten minutes. The remove from pans and cool completely..
- FOR THE FROSTING: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with whisk attachment for 3 minutes. Add in sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream. Beat for 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped pecans..
- To assemble the cake, layer one layer of carrot cake. Add the cheesecake then top with second layer of carrot cake. Spread on the frosting, first on sides then on top!.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, for up to 3 days. ENJOY.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food carrot cake cheesecake cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.