Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the cranberry sauce is melted and smooth. Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs :
- Make ready 1 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unseasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 pinch of of pepper.
- Make ready 2 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 of SAUCE.
- Prepare 1 of (12-oz) bottle of chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 of (8-oz) can jellied cranberry sauce.
Place the meatballs in a large, microwave safe baking dish. Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan or skillet, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. I don't know about you, but I love party appetizer meatballs. These cranberry meatballs are particularly fun, in that they are sweet, sour, spicy, and savory, all at once.
Steps to make Cranberry Glazed Appetizer Meatballs :
- Heat oven 375°. In large bowl combine all meatball ingredients; mix well. Shape into 60 (1in) balls; place in ungreased baking pan..
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle..
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; blend well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally..
Cheerful little flavor balls in a festive, candy red cranberry glaze. In large bowl, stir meatball ingredients until well mixed. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meatballs; drain. Cranberry-Glazed Appetizer Meatballs Recipe Cranberry-glazed meatballs.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cranberry glazed appetizer meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.