Serve these sandwiches with fresh corn-on-the-cob, watermelon wedges and lemonade. Lay your wrap down, place a small hand of spinach (or greens of choice) in a strip between the centre and bottom of the wrap. Top with coleslaw, then chicken, then fold as it were a burrito (or just simply roll it up).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my quick bbq chicken wrap. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my quick bbq chicken wrap using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap :
- Make ready 2 of Chicken Breasts chopped in Bite size Pieces.
- Get of Just a spray of olive oil.
- Take 1 of Small shallot Diced.
- Get to taste of Salt n pepper.
- Get of salad.
- Get 2 of large Vine Tomatoe.
- Make ready Handful of Iceberg Lettuce cut up.
- Get 1 of little peppery Rocket lettuce.
- Prepare 10 slices of cucumber.
- Prepare of Some Beetroot chopped.
- Get of sauce.
- Take 1 tbls of mayonaise.
- Make ready 2 tbls of Smokey BBQ Sauce.
In a bowl, combine the chicken, bbq sauce and ranch and stir to coat the chicken. Place some of the lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cheese and avocado down the center of the tortilla. How to make BBQ Chicken Wraps: Add chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and BBQ sauce to a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add more BBQ sauce if needed, to taste.
Instructions to make My Quick BBQ Chicken Wrap :
- Spray olive oil to the frying pan just a little and cook the chicken on medium. Add the chicken and diced Shallots in to cook turning over often throughout cooking takes about 20 minutes..
- Add the salt n pepper to the chicken. Then add a wrap to each plate and warm the wrap in the microwave for 40 secounds so its warm and is easier to wrap around food. Add the salad on the wraps.
- Then add the chicken,mayonaise and BBQ Sauce..
- Wrap around and use a good size peice of tin foil to wrap around it..
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown. Season chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cut into bite-sized cubes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my quick bbq chicken wrap recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.