Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, icy cold somen. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Icy Cold Somen is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Icy Cold Somen is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook icy cold somen using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Icy Cold Somen :
- Take 4 of servings Somen Noodles *OR Rice Vermicelli or Capellini (Angel Hair Pasta).
- Get of Mentsuyu (Dipping Sauce) *find my recipe at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6744624-mentsuyu-noodle-dipping-sauce.
- Make ready of ‘Yakumi’ (Condiments).
- Prepare of *Note: ‘Yakumi’ is herbs and spices to add extra flavours to the dipping sauce. You can add any of the following.
- Make ready of Spring Onion, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Grated Ginger, Shredded Nori, Wasabi, Chilli Powder, Shiso, Myoga Ginger, etc.
Steps to make Icy Cold Somen :
- Cook Somen Noodles as instructed. You don’t need to add Salt to the water as Somen Noodles are salted..
- When noodles are cooked, drain and rinse well in COLD water, and place the noodles in a serving bowl with cold water and some Ice Cubes..
- Serve the noodles with the chilled ‘Mentsuyu’ dipping sauce and Yakumi..
- *Note: Fried food goes well with this noodle dish. Tempura are excellent. https://cookpad.com/uk/users/6036326?utf8=%E2%9C%93&u=tempura&commit=Search.
- Note: ‘Chilled Eggplant’ is delicious. https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/6875911-chilled-eggplant-with-somen-noodles.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food icy cold somen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.