Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, noodle omelette 'cake'. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Noodle Omelette 'CAKE' is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Noodle Omelette 'CAKE' is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook noodle omelette 'cake' using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Noodle Omelette 'CAKE' :
- Take of oil.
- Take of eggs.
- Get of dry instant noodle.
- Make ready of TOPPING OPTIONAL LEEK PUREE.
- Prepare of leeks.
- Prepare of stock.
- Get of TOPPING HEINZ TOMATO AND CHILI SAUCE.
- Make ready of heinz tomato sauce.
- Take of heinz chili sauce.
Steps to make Noodle Omelette 'CAKE' :
- DRY FLAVOUR INSTANT NOODLE.
- bring water to a boil then add noodle for for 2 minute then drain.
- add noodle seasoning and mix well set aside.
- LEEK DRESSING.
- bring stock and leek to a boil for 2 minute till leek turn soft.
- then blend leek with 1tbsp of stock and set aside.
- OMELETTE NOODLE.
- in pan with oil put noodle and eggs onto pan and let it set for 2 minute each side.
- TOPPING WITH LEEK PUREE.
- slice omelette into triangle shape and top with leek puree.
- TOPPING HEINZ TOMATO CHILI SAUCE.
- stack noodle omelette then top mix heinz tomato chili sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food noodle omelette 'cake' recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.