Cheesy rice loaded with cilantro, pico de gallo, green chiles, and cream topped with taco spiced chicken. This one pan chicken skillet recipe is so cheesy, easy, and amazing. I used to always order Pollo con Queso at Mexican Restaurants and now I can easily make it at home.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mexi queso chicken & rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mexi queso chicken & rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice :
- Take 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Mexi seasonings of choice: Mrs. Dash Spicy, cumin, chili powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder, black pepper, ground red pepper.
- Take 1 pkg. of Spanish Style Rice, or your favorite kind, or homemade.
- Take of Queso:.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp. of flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese, not pre-packaged!.
- Take of Couple quick dashes of ground red pepper & black pepper.
Queso Baked Chicken – chicken spiced up with Southwestern spices and smothered with chopped tomatoes, green chiles, Queso sauce, topped with Cheddar (or Monterey Jack) cheese on top. This Queso chicken bake is a great recipe for revamping your love for chicken breasts! SLOW COOKER QUESO CHICKEN TACOS Taco night just got a lot more flavorful with this SUPER EASY, delicious weeknight meal that makes the BEST chicken tacos! Only a few ingredients and minutes to throw together, these Queso Chicken Tacos are loaded with flavor and require little work and effort.
Instructions to make Mexi Queso Chicken & Rice :
- Cook rice according to package directions; keep warm..
- Cook chicken breasts seasoned with seasonings of choice. Keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter..
- Stir in flour until clumped..
- Slowly whisk in milk until lumps are dissolved..
- Add in seasonings and cheese..
- Stir until smooth and thickened..
- Set up plating station..
Use the chicken for tacos, burritos, wraps and bowls. Evenly spread Queso over chicken, then sprinkle with Garlic Salt. Top with Rotel and Green Chiles. QUESO CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE — Chicken breasts and rice are smothered in a Tex-Mex seasoned queso sauce, then topped off with fresh chopped tomatoes in this comfort food casserole the whole family will love! Sometimes, you just have to fix something smothered in cheesy goodness for dinner.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mexi queso chicken & rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.