Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chinese cellophane noodle salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chinese cellophane noodle salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad :
- Make ready of Cellophane noodles.
- Take of Carrot.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- Take of Ham.
- Get of as much (to taste) Wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare of as much (to taste) White sesame seeds.
- Take of ● Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ● Vinegar.
- Prepare of ● Sesame oil.
- Take of ● Sugar.
- Get of ● Japanese mustard.
Instructions to make Chinese Cellophane Noodle Salad :
- Cook the cellophane noodles according to the instructions on the package. Run under water and then drain well. Rehydrate the wood ear mushrooms, discard the hard parts, and slice thinly..
- Julienne the vegetables and ham slices to 4-5 cm and blanch the carrot..
- Mix the ● ingredients in a bow. Also add the wood ear mushrooms (Step 1), the vegetables (Step 2), the ham, and toss..
- Serve on a plate, and scatter with white sesame seeds on top..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chinese cellophane noodle salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.